Internship – International Marketing
✓ Very confident in speaking and writing in English
✓ You will plan in collaboration with multiple markets
|32 to 40 uur|
✓ Your ideas will play an important role in communication development and artwork
DutchChannels is the fastest growing video-on-demand company in the Netherlands. With our
leading platform NewFaithNetwork we are expanding to new countries, such as the UK. For this
region we are creating a marketing team and developing a strategy for 2020, with a high-growth
focus. To implement this successfully we are looking for an active intern to join our team for this exciting project.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, we celebrate success and support each another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
Currently we are looking for an intern to support the growth projects of the label NewFaithNetwork in the UK. Within this role, you will be responsible to support the marketing team in the development of marketing research and analysis, roadmap, and project scoping. You will plan in collaboration with multiple markets in cross-functional project management. Your ideas will play an important role in communication development and artwork.
- To be successful in this role, you’re enrolled in your Master’s study and you are very confident in speaking and writing in English.
- You have some experience in digital marketing (for example, via internships or short-term experiences).
- Your education has strong connections with one or multiple of the following areas: international marketing, digital marketing and/or strategic management
- You have a strong interest in all aspects of marketing, in particular on innovation and you are very entrepreneurial.
- Additionally, you are committed, outgoing, have strong interpersonal skills. You work disciplined and enjoy working in teams.
- Last but not least, you are a result-driven person and want to make a difference!
- A challenging position within a globally operating, fast-growing, venturous company with a strong market position in growing markets;
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and international company with a flat organisation;
- In addition to internship compensation, you will have a unique opportunity to compete in a challenging and international environment.